Save the Dates for this fall
- August 22: Homecoming Sunday. We will bring back our choir and congregational singing, Coffee Hour in Rantz Hall, and in general return to normal worship save for Passing the Peace and the Chalice. This is a perfect opportunity to invite folks who have been away for months or years to come home to St. Thomas so if you know someone who hasn't been to church in a while, invite them back!
- August 29: New Family Sunday. We welcome families who are new to St. Thomas Parish Church and School, and celebrate families who have joined us in the last year.
- September 26: Parish School Sunday. We celebrate our longtime partner in ministry: St. Thomas Parish School.
- October 3: St. Francis Day Blessing of the Beasts - planning for outdoors in the courtyard.
- October 31: Stewardship Pledge Drive Kickoff.
- November 7: All Saints Sunday/Induction of two honorees as Legends of the Spire.